This is how we usually work for pieces from our made to measure collection.
1. You enquire via the website, email, or phone. We aim to acknowledge all enquiries within one working day.
2. We establish the preferred design, dimensions, material and finish via email.
3. We request contact information and finer details including access issues, outdoor use, climate fluctuations and required level of protection.
4. We send you a quote (and later samples and drawings).
5. You confirm the order, and we send an invoice.
6. The lead time starts from the receipt of approvals (drawing and sample) and payment.
7. We brief the workshop and confirm the completion date.
8. We propose a delivery date.
9. We reconfirm delivery two weeks in advance.
10. After the final quality check we email a photograph (if relevant) and care guide prior to final delivery.
For fully bespoke orders, read more here
We make each piece with particular spaces, people and purposes in mind.
To keep everything as simple as possible we ask all our questions up-front. Only when everything is sorted (drawings, samples and payment) do we brief our workshop.
We draw every piece and send a sample to confirm your chosen finish before starting work.
We quality check at every stage, and we follow up with a final photograph (if relevant) and a care guide before we deliver anything. How we work is every bit as important to us as what we make, so we hope you enjoy the process!