A large folding dining table from the hire department of J. Lyons & Co, who opened a teashop in Piccadilly in 1894 which became the first of the famous Lyons' corner houses. The company also founded the Trocadero in 1895, and hotels including the Strand Palace, the Regent Palace and the Cumberland Hotel. The table is in original but very worn condition, having partied hard through the 40s, 50s and 60s!
Height: 73cm | Width: 182cm | Depth: 182cm
[ This piece is now sold ]